Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mary and Dianne’s Great Train Adventure!

Dianne & MaryAs most of you know trains have my heart in a way I can’t describe. So thankfully friends and family find a way to indulge this quirk of mine. And so appreciative I am for friend Mary, who has a husband who also has a love of d]d]riding trains. Portland Train Station She planned a trip for us on the Amtrak Cascade to Seattle, to stay at her nephew’s condo right on the waterfront. Excited is an understated for how I was feeling.

Now I won’t bore you with the details, but suffice to say--it was a most interesting adventure!! Memories to last a life timePike's Market Seattle-Veggies & Fruits at Pike's Market-and be sure to ask Fish & Seafood at Pike's Marketme for the details when I see you next. But I can tell you it was all good.

I think this was definitely the most fun

I have had in Seattle in a long time. The city has so much to offer, and we tried to do it all!

Seattle's Undergroun TourThanks Mary for being such a great friend--it was fun right??

Now you know the underground of Seattle is a must do for everyone--thanks for convincing me to do it--I learned so much & enjoyed it all.

No comments: